The TMG Last- Classic Round
We have 7 last shapes at J.F Footwear and wanted to start doing some blog posts about each of them. (LPB, TMG, MGF, SEA, NGT, NJF & JKF)
Today we look at the TMG Classic Round Last.
The classically round shaped toe that the TMG last displays can take you wherever you want to go: from boardrooms to ballrooms.
It’s subtle shape ensures an elegant look no matter what style of shoe it is made on. If you are a classic man, then our TMG last is the one that will suit your needs best.
This last is our ‘middle’ fitting. Narrower than our MGF and LPB lasts but more forgiving than our NGT and SEA Lasts.
We have the following shoes on this last:
- Magnolia Oxford- Black Calf, Dark Brown Museum Calf & Dark Brown Suede
- Wedgewood Boot- Copper Museum Calf/Denim
- Laurelhust Loafer- Black Calf & Burgundy Calf
- Hawthorne Loafer- Black Calf, Plum Museum, Dark Brown Museum, Olve Suede, Dark Brown Suede & Dark Blue Suede
- Roosevelt Oxford- Snuff Suede
You can see the collection in this last here: TMG Last
We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment below or send any last/fit questions to: email@example.com
Enjoy you week!